Edale FL5 & Rotary Die Cutter
Edale FL5 & Rotary Die Cutter
Contact us for price
HIGHLY FLEXIBLE, FULLY CUSTOMISABLE PRESS FOR HIGH VOLUME RUNS
The FL5 + RDC is a high productivity printing and converting machine for cartons, scratch cards and labels where there are infrequent job changes.
The fully servo driven system allows for easy and repeatable setups in both the printing and converting sections. The rotary die-cutting technology (RDC enables high speed production of both sheets and die-cut product whilst maintaining the versatility of a one pass production).
It comes in 510, 570 and 650mm web widths.
Edale is open and willing to work with customers to customize the configuration to meet your exact requirements, whether this be a change to a single module or the complete line. Our modular design and flexibility allows for many additional features, including but not limited to: laminating, cold foiling, hot foiling, screen, reverse print, cut to sheet or reel to reel configurations.
This flexibility means that the FL5 + RDC can be configured for a wide range of applications such as: single pass cartons, single pass scratch cards, paper cups, sleeves and much more. Single pass production significantly reduces work in progress, number of operators, space requirement, waste and delivery times whilst also increasing overall efficiency of traditional multi pass production methods.
The FL5 + RDC GIVES YOU:
- Increased productivity
- Single pass production
- Modular design- allows for future
- Full servo driven technology and full motorized adjustment allows quick and repeatable set up
- Autonomous closed loop register maintains accurate registration in both x and y directions reducing the need for operator intervention
- Advanced HMI gives unlimited job storage function allowing for detailed job data to be used for fast and accurate job set-up
- The rail system allows for additional options such as laminating, reverse print, foiling and screen to be easily moved between print units.
The FL5 features the following as STANDARD!
- Shaftless dual servo print technology - ensures print precision and consistency
- Gearless impression - no gear mesh guarantees exceptional print quality and a wide substrate range
- Automatic registration - precision and consistent print quality
- Aiir - Autonomous inking, impression and register
- Jumbo Unwind - 60" (1.5m) jumbo unwind with optional 2", 6", & 12" mandrel and reel lift with touch screen
- On-the-fly setup - color changes while you are still in production
- Pre-register - automatically positions the print cylinder in the correct position based on job recall
- Short web path - minimizes waste and maximizes efficiency
- UniPrint - consistent, high-quality print, whatever the repeat size
- Set & forget impression - automatically set anilox-to-plate impression ensures uniform ink coverage
- Electronic linear & lateral register
- QC ink system - color changes in under 90 seconds
- Modular design - built to match your requirements!
- Job storage / Job recall HMI - Unlimited job storages, saves and recalls all job specific machine settings
|Model||FL5 & Rotary Die Cutter|
|Web Width||20" (510mm) or 22.4" (570mm) or 23.6" (600mm)|
|Repeat Range||8 - 24" (203.2 - 609.6mm)|
|Material Range||0.5 - 27pt (12 - 700 microns)|
|Mechanical Speed||660 feet/minute (200 meters/minute)|